gogoNET

IPv6 | The Internet of Things

James Knott's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (504) Replies Latest Activity

"Ummm...  What does this have to do with IPv6.  This site is for IPv6, not OpenStack. "

James Knott replied Aug 9 to OpenStack: can not ping host ip

1 Aug 9
Reply by James Knott

"As I and others mentioned earlier, the Windows client does not work with Windows 10.…"

James Knott replied Aug 6 to gogo6 Virtual Multi-Tunnel Adapter Goes MIssing in Windows 10

3 Aug 21
Reply by tomti

"The service appears to have been restored sometime between 1:30 and 2:30 PM yesterda…"

James Knott replied Jul 24 to Montreal not responding 14Jul2015

10 Jul 24
Reply by James Knott

"My logs also show it's failed since July 10, with intermittent failures for a couple…"

James Knott replied Jul 22 to Amsterdam and authenticated.freenet6.net are down?

14 Jul 22
Reply by James Knott

"If they don't get things going soon, I may have to jump ship and go with Hurricane E…"

James Knott replied Jul 22 to Amsterdam and authenticated.freenet6.net are down?

14 Jul 22
Reply by James Knott

"Have you given any thought to a location in Toronto?  I am a CCNA working in the tel…"

James Knott replied Jul 21 to Montreal not responding 14Jul2015

10 Jul 24
Reply by James Knott

"If they are discontinuing service, unless you donate, it would be nice if there was…"

James Knott replied Jul 21 to Montreal not responding 14Jul2015

10 Jul 24
Reply by James Knott

"Is there a Canadian server to replace Montreal?  I really don't want to have to go t…"

James Knott replied Jul 20 to Failed to contact TSP listener at authenticated.freenet6.net. as well to anonymous.freenet6.net

7 Jul 20
Reply by James Knott

"I know the assignments can change. That's happened to me a couple of times, when the…"

James Knott replied Jul 19 to Failed to contact TSP listener at authenticated.freenet6.net. as well to anonymous.freenet6.net

7 Jul 20
Reply by James Knott

"I have had an account, complete with /56 prefix for over 5 years.  Is that no longer…"

James Knott replied Jul 19 to Failed to contact TSP listener at authenticated.freenet6.net. as well to anonymous.freenet6.net

7 Jul 20
Reply by James Knott

RSS

Offers

Product Information

Fill out my online form.

© 2015   Created by gogo6.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service