gogoNET

IPv6 products, community and services

What server should I use to connect to Freenet6 Tunnel?

◦If you connect anonymously you should use anonymous.freenet6.net which will automaticaly direct you to the closest server, if you manually want to pick a server you can use montreal-anon.freenet6.net, amsterdam-anon.freenet6.net or taipei-anon.freenet6.net.
◦If you connect with an account then you should use a specific server to be certain that you get a static address the servers are: montreal.freenet6.net , amsterdam.freenet6.net, or taipei.freenet6.net (Taipei currently only supports anonymous users).

Tags: Freenet6, Servers

Views: 17611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

with syndney I can no longer call the webpage using 
http://bistro2000.broker.freenet6.net/
I get 504 - Gateway Timeout

Trying montreal now... http://bistro2000.broker.freenet6.net/ is back... at least on the local PC.
how to get a static v6 address , i have already reg a separate account, and connected to authenticated server without any problem... plz for the further step.
If you're using a registered account and used it when you connected, you should already have a static IP

Hi,

I am getting following authentication failure. It was working fine yesterday

root@IPv6Router:~/IPv6/bin# ./gogocgogoCLIENT v1.2-RELEASE build Oct 12 2011-18:23:10Built on ///Linux IPv6Router 2.6.38-8-server #42-Ubuntu SMP Mon Apr 11 03:49:04 UTC 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux///).ceived a TSP redirection message from server broker.freenet6.net (1200 RedirectionThe server redirection list is [ sydney.freenet6.net, amsterdam.freenet6.net, montreal.freenet6.net ].The optimized server redirection list is [ sydney.freenet6.net, amsterdam.freenet6.net, montreal.freenet6.net ].The server failed to authenticate user jeganb.The server failed to authenticate user jeganb.The server failed to authenticate user jeganb.The server failed to authenticate user jeganb.The server failed to authenticate user jeganb.

I have the same problem :F

I WANT TO CONNECT TO amsterdam.freenet6.net

OK。。

authentucated.freenet6.net

With account:
authenticated.freenet6.net
amsterdam.freenet6.net
montreal.freenet6.net
broker.freenet6.net
sydney.freenet6.net

Connect anonymously:
anon-amsterdam.freenet6.net
anon-montreal.freenet6.net
anon.freenet6.net
anonymous.freenet6.net
anon-sydney.freenet6.net

Redirect for authenticated users is being phased out so please use a specific server when you use a Freenet6 account. Currently only montreal.freenet6.net and amsterdam.freenet6.net support authenticated users. Future registration of Freenet6 accounts will require you to pick which server to register on.

RSS

Sponsor

special report

Training

gogoTRAINING

IPv6 Product Information

Fill out my online form.

© 2014   Created by gogo6.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service