Tunnel Setup Protocol (TSP RFC5572) is a signaling protocol to set up tunnel
parameters between two tunnel endpoints. TSP is implemented as a
tiny client code in the requesting tunnel endpoint. The other
endpoint is the server that will set up the tunnel service. TSP uses
XML [W3C.REC-xml-2004] basic messaging over TCP or UDP. The use of
XML gives extensibility and easy option processing.
Method 1 with out ports system
Installing gogo6 TSP client in freebsd 8.2 is very straight forward.
2. Download the gogo6 TSP client, at the time of writing its version is 1.2 http://gogonet.gogo6.com/profile/gogoCLIENT
3. Extract the files.
4. Go to the Directory of the extracted files and type gmake platform=freebsd all, make did not work for me thats why I used gmake.
5.Install the compiled tsp client. make platform=freebsd installdir=/usr/local/gogoc install
6. goto /usr/local/gogoc/bin
7.edit the gogoc.conf. download the latest guide from here http://gogonet.gogo6.com/profile/gogoCLIENT.
8. just run /usr/local/gogoc/bin/gogoc and your good to go.
Installing TSP Client (gogoc)
1.Go to /usr/ports/net/gogoc
2. type ''make install''
3. Goto http://gogonet.gogo6.com/page/freenet6-account and register for a freenet6 account.
4. copy the /usr/local/share/examples/gogoc/gogoc.conf.sample to /usr/local/etc/gogoc.conf
5. edit /usr/local/etc/gogoc.conf
in this example we are going to use router mode.
gogoc.conf file should contain
if_prefix=interface_name(em0, bge0 etc)
rc.conf file should contain
6. run /usr/local/etc/rc.d/gogoc start