Feel free to use my personal vidder page:
- click on this: www.vidder.com/ipv6forum
- click enter and type : ipv6forum
- type your own name only (one word)
- download Vidder and click install
- in the meantime install or connect your webcam
- click start stream
- to see yourself, refresh www.vidder.com/ipv6forum
- invite all your friends around the world to do above and have
a video call with all of them at the same time.
Your picture is carried in v6 packets. Since it is HD, the quality is sustained vs. latency. But this has nothing to do with IPv6, it's simply a matter of bandwidth at hand. I have 2 seconds latency. Vidder is meant for HD web casting
using just a simple webcam and the current Internet infrastructure with v6 tunneled. No need for any v6 investment in infrastructure.